Piri Piri Chicken with Potatoes
Piri Piri Chicken with Potatoes. Hello Guys. Hope u all are fine and enjoying my recipes. I have a new and very delicious recipe to share with you .
- 1 kg Yukon Gold potatoes, take 1-inch pieces
- 8 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper
- Chicken thighs with eight-legged skins and bonds
- 4 Fresno pepper, sown seeds and chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Minced zest and one lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon and 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- Skip 1/2 teaspoon of juice
- 5 cups iceberg lettuce salad mix
- Place the baking sheet in the upper thigh of the oven and prepare to a temperature of 470 degrees F. Combine potatoes with 2 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl; Season with salt and pepper. Spread a hot baking sheet and fry until the potatoes start to turn brown, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Pat dry chicken with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Cook the skin side down until the skin is tender and brown, for about 7 minutes, then darken again on the other side, for about 3 minutes
- Prepare the sauce: Add the peppers, garlic, lemon juice and juice, 2 teaspoon vinegar, paprika, honey and 1 teaspoon of salt to a blender to make the marrow into pieces. Gradually increase 1/4 cup of olive oil. Keep half the sauce to serve.
- Move the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet and place one side of the chicken skin on top of the other. Whisk with all the remaining chili sauce. Roast until cooked chicken and then golden and crispy potatoes, 13 to 18 minutes. Separate chicken, potatoes and cooking juices between plates.
- Combine lettuce mixture with 2 teaspoon of olive oil and 3 teaspoons of vinegar; Season with salt and pepper. Put the salad on plates. Serve with the prescribed chili sauce.