One Pot Chicken With Potatoes
One Pot Chicken With Potatoes. Hey Guys, Welcome to Food Flavor. Hope you are enjoying my recipes today I am going to share one pot chicken recipes with u . Give it a try please.
- 9 skinless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh pepper
- 2 cup flour for all purposes
- Two tablespoons of sweet paprika
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 4 ounces of chorizo, engraved
- 1 1/2 kg Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into slices
- 4 tablespoons chopped
- 3 to 5 cloves, slightly cut
- 2 to 4 small stalks of edible vegetable with watery branches, cut
- 1 large bay leaf
- 3 Fresno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon minced lemon
- 2 teaspoon crushed orange zest
- A 15-ounce can of chopped tomatoes
- A handful of fresh parsley fresh, almost sliced
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Mix the flour and paprika in a large bowl, then toss the chicken into the dressing to coat, brushing lightly. We heat three tablespoons of EVOO in a casserole dish over medium heat.
2. Brown the chicken, then place on a large plate and place the remaining 2 teaspoon of EVOO in the pot. Add the chorizo and cook until golden brown remove with a slotted spoon and place on a plate with the chicken.
3. Add the potatoes, thyme, garlic, celery, bay leaf, red pepper and onion to the pot, cover lightly and cook until soft, 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix with sherry, stir and scrape off the gold pieces from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon.
4. Add the broth, lemon and orange zest and tomatoes. Put the chorizo and chicken back in the pot and boil until the chicken is cooked, about 10 minutes. Pour the stew into shallow bowls.
5. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with rolls to prepare the sauce. Cook’s Note: The stew can be covered and refrigerated with pre-prepared food. Heat again over medium heat.