Chocolate Banana Pastry
Chocolate Banana Pastry.Hello, Welcome to Food Flavor . This recipe is for children because they love chocolates and they will love eating it . So, Give it a try
Ingredients Chocolate Banana Pastry:
- 3 large bananas
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 recipe for padaada dough, the following recipe
- 5 ounces of semisweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- Sugar confectioners, for dusting
- 3 cup of wheat flour
- 2 cup of tea
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 large egg beaten 1 teaspoon water, washing eggs
- Butter, by greasing the pans
- Mix the bananas, sugar and cinnamon together in a mixing bowl until creamy, but not completely smooth – you still need to slice banana pieces. Make and bake empanadas as directed in the recipe. Sugar dust for confectioners and serve hot.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, masala harina, baking powder and salt. Add the melted butter. Gradually add 2 cup to 3/5 cup of water, working with your hands to infuse; the dough should be easy to handle and not sticky. Make the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Gently massage your rolling pin and counter. Divide the dough into 1/2 so it will be easier to work with and roll out to 1/8-inch size. Using a 4-inch cookie or basket cutter, cut out 10 circles of dough; repeat with 1/2.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons generous filling in the center of each cake circle, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Brush the edges by washing the eggs and roll the dough over 1/2 to cover the filling and make a circular motion. Tighten the edges by wrapping them in a fork. Bake for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F. Place the empanadas on a greased baking sheet and brush the tops with the extra eggs. Using a fork, drill a few holes in the top of the embankment to allow the smoke to escape.Bake until the cake is brown.