Roasted Mutton Leg
Roasted Mutton Leg.This Chatpatti Raan will highlight your Eid menu.
-Mutton leg 3 kg which is approx.
-Lehsan (Garlic) clove 8-10
-Adrak (Ginger) 3 inch
-Kacha papita (Raw papaya with leather) ½ Cup
-Hari mirch (Green chillies) 3-5
Lemon juice emon Cup
-Hara dhania (fresh coriander) 1-5tbs
-Podina (mint leaves) 1-4 tbs
-Dahi (Yogurt) 1 Cup
-Tikka masala 1 & ½ tbs
-Garam masala powder 2 tbs
-Zeera powder (Cumin powder) ½ tbs
-Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) 3 tsp
-Namak (Salt) 1 tbs or to taste
-Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 2 tbs
-Paprika powder 3 tbs
Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed ½
- -Clean mutton leg and cut off some fat.
- -Set the mutton leg with a sharp knife, make deep cuts at the crosses on both sides and set aside.
- -In a spice mixture, add garlic, ginger, green papaya, green chillies, lemon juice and mix to make a paste.
- -Add fresh coriander and mint leaves, mix and set aside.
- -In a bowl, add yogurt, paste ground, red chilli powder, tikka masala, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, paprika powder and whisk well.
- -Take a bowl, add mutton leg, prepared mixture and drain both sides, cover and march for 8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- -In a pot, add water, place steam rack and mutton mutton leg (keep the remaining marble for later use), sprinkle with crushed red chilli, cover and steam cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- -Add a frying pan, add olive oil, seasoned marinade, mix well and cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes and set aside.
- -Bake pan, place the cooked leg on the leg and add the prepared marinade.
- – Raise the mutton leg in the preheated oven at 200 C for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.