Stuffed Achari Pumpkin
Stuffed Achari Pumpkin. The amazing Achari Stuffed Tinday, even the nominated diners changed their minds.
• Cooking oil 2 tsp
• Pyaz (Onions) 2 cubes
• Lehsan (Garlic) clove 9
• Adrak (Ginger) 3 inch
• Tomato (Tomato) cubes 3 medium
• Hari mirch (green pepper) 5
• Podina (mint leaves) 3 tbs
Hara dhania (Fresh coriander leaves) 2 tbs
• juice of 4 tbs
• Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted and crushed
• Achar ghost masala 2 & ½ tbs
• Besan (Gram flour) 4 tbs
• Namak (salt) a little or taste
• Teenday (Rour gourd) 1 kg (peeled)
• Cooking a cup of oil.
• Pyaz (Onion) chopped 2-4
• Zeera (Cumin Seed) 1 tsp
• Caronji (Nigella seeds) ½ tsp
• Rai danay (Black mustard seeds) ½ tsp
• Tamatar (Tomato) cleaned in 4medium
• Attach Adrak lehsan (ginger garlic paste) 1 & ½ tbs
• Garam masala powder 2 tsp
• Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
• Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or taste
• Hara dhania (fresh coriander) at 3 tbs
• Podina (Mint leaves) 3 tbs chopped
Hara dhania (fresh coriander)
• Hari mirch (green chili) sliced
- In a wok add the oil, onions and fry for 1-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger and mix well.
- Put the tomatoes, green peppers, mint leaves, fresh calories leaves, mix well and cook for 4 minutes until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until the liquid is dry, set aside and then let go.
- To the chopper add the cooked mixture and choose well.
- Add the cinnamon seeds, achar gosht masala, gram flour, salt, mix well and set aside.
- Squeeze the spherical layers and remove the crown. Now with the help of a small spoon bring out their seeds to make them crisp inside and set aside.
- Now place each round circle with 2 tablespoons of prepared preparation and set aside.
- In a saucepan add the oil, onions and fry until translucent.
- Add the cinnamon seeds, nigella seeds, black mustard seeds and mix well.
- Put the sliced tomatoes, ginger paste and finely mix.
- Add garam masala powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix well.
- Place rounded greens in a saucepan, cover and cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Pour the gravy over the top of a full-sized gourd and slowly spread it out. Cover and cook on low flame or until done (12-16 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh coriander and green peppers.
- Achari esday items are ready to work with chapati.