Fruit Custard Chart
Fruit Custard Chart. Something special for your Eid Table.
• Doodh (Milk) saturated fat 500 ml
• Anday ki zardi (Egg yolks) 5
• Sugar 2-4 tbs or taste
• Cornflour 4 tbs
• Status of Vanilla 2 tsp
• Qarshi Jam in Shirin 2-4 tbs
• Makhan (Butter) 100g (room temperature)
• icing sugar ¼ Cup
• Anda (Egg) 2 (room temperature)
• Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp
• Maida (all-purpose flour) filters 1 & ½ Cup (add more if needed)
• Pieces of bananas
• Apple pieces
• Peach slices
Prepare for Custard’s filling:
- For the woks, add the milk and bring to a boil.
- In a bowl, add the egg yolks, sugar and whisk well.
- Stir in cornflour, vanilla element and whisk well.
- Put ½ cup of hot milk in a bowl and whisk well.
- Now add this mixture to the hot milk and whisk well.
- Stir in jam in shirin, mix continuously and cook on low flame until crisp and creamy.
- Let it cool.
- Take to a bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Put custard in the refrigerator and smell well until cream.
- Transfer the prepared custard to a piping bag.
Prepare for Tart Crash:
In a bowl, add butter and mix well with the help of a spatula for 2 minutes.
- Add icing sugar and mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in egg and mix until well combined (4-5 minutes).
- Add salt and mix well.
- Stir in all-purpose flour, mix well and mix well until soft dough forms.
- Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before removing the tart from the baking pan.