Chicken Garlic on Bread
Chicken Garlic on Bread. This recipe of Chicken Garlic on Bread is really mouth watering. Give it a try.
Ingredients Chicken Garlic on Bread:
• Cooking oil 2 tbs
• 300g chicken strips
• Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or taste
• Black pepper powder ½ tsp
• Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed ½ tsp
• Attach Adrak lehsan (ginger paste)
• Makhan (Butter) 2 tbs
• Cooking oil 1 tsp
• Lehsan (Garlic) chopped 2 tbs
• Maida (whole-purpose flour) ½ ounces
• Kali mirch (Black Pepper) crushed 1 tsp
• Paprika powder 1 tsp
• Pyaz (Onion) small tubes ½ Cup
• Shimla mirch (Capsicum) tubes ½ Cup
• Water ½ cup or as needed
• Chicken fried cube 1
• Olper’s milk cream
• Parsley Dried 1 tsp
• Combined herbs ½ tsp
• Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or taste
• Lehsan (Garlic) 6,6 cloves
Hara pyaz (green onions) leaves 2 tbs
• Ceddar cheese cheese ¼ Spoon
• Add slices of bread as needed
• Freshly grated parsley
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil, chicken, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper, ginger garlic paste, mix well and cook on medium heat or 8-10 minutes and cook on high heat until dry. .
- Take the container and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, add the butter, cooking oil and let it melt.
- Add the garlic and mix well.
- Add all-purpose flour, crushed black pepper, paprika powder and mix well.
- Stir in onion, capicum and mix well.
- Add water and mix well.
- Stir in the fried chicken cube, mix well and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- In a low flame, add the cream and whisk well.
- Add dried parsley, mixed herbs, salt, garlic (complete with the help of a knife), green onion leaves and mix well.
- Add cheddar cheese, mix well and cook until cheese is melted (1-2 minutes).
- Now add the cooked chicken, mix well & set aside.
- In a frying pan, separate the slices of bran bread from both sides until light brown.
- To the slices of toasted bread, add the grated chicken cream, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.