Spicy Corn Cutlets
Spicy Corn Cutlets.These corn cutlets are yummy for dinner and are very easy to make.Try them out.These Cutlets are very yummy and delicious .You guys can also try it with potatoes instead of Chicken .It will also taste very well. Give it a try guys please .
- Cornbread Boiled
- 2 & ½ Cups Boiled Aloo (Potato)
- Boiled 1 large Cottage
- grated 1 Cup Gajar (carrots)
- chopped ½ Cup Pyaz (Onion)
- 1 fresh Hara dhania (fresh coriander)
- chopped 2 tbsNamak (Salt)
- 1 tsp or taste Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste)
- 1 tsp Hari mirch (Green chilli)
- chopped 2Haldee powder (Turmeric powder)
- 2 tsp Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder)
- 1 tsp or taste Zeera powder (Cumin powder)
- 2 tsp Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder)
- 1 tsp Soy sauce 1 tsp juice
- 3 tread Breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup Cooking oil 1 tbs
- Put a chopper, add the corn stalks, pour out and set aside.
- In a bowl, potato and grater potato, add finely chopped coconut, cotton cheese, carrot, onion, fresh cacao, salt, garlic paste, green pepper, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, soy sauce , lemon juice, breadcrumbs and mix until well combined.
- Grease the hands with oil, take the mixture (55g) and make cutlets of equal size (make 15-16).
Option # 1 Shry Fry:
In a frying pan, add cooking oil and fry cutlets from both sides until golden brown.
Option # 2 Air Fry:
In an air fry machine, place corn cutlets, fry the oil from both sides and air fry at 180 C for 15 minutes.