Delicious Russian Kabab
Delicious Russian Kabab. These Russian Kababs are the best thing you can try these days.
- Water 2 Cups
- Chickens with no ball
- 500g Bund Gobob (Cabbage)
- shredded 400g Gajar (Carrot)
- grated 250g Matar (Peas)
- ½ Cup Cooking oil
- 3-4 tbs Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted and crushed
- 1 & ½ t Hari mirch (Green chillies)
- 2 o-2 tbs Lehsan (Garlic)
- 1 Adrak (Ginger) cut
- 1 tbs Kary pata (Curry leaves)
- 6-8 Maida (all-purpose flour)
- Cup and Mark (Salt)
- 2 tbs or to taste kalii mirch (black pepper)
- crushed 1 tbs Garam masala powder
- Wh tbs Anday (Eggs) is beaten
- 2 Breadcrumb Breads
- 1 Cup or as needed Oven cooking oil
- For the start, put water and heat it.
- Stir in the chicken breast and bring it to a boil, remove the scarf and boil the chicken until tender (approaching. 12-16 minutes) and rub it and let it cool.
- Shared chicken with the help of hands & set aside.
- In the same wok, add the cabbage, carrots and pumpkin, mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes and set aside.
- For the woks, add cooking oil, cumin seeds, green chillies, garlic, ginger, curry leaves, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add all-purpose flour, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add cooked vegetables and mix well.
- Add salt, crushed black pepper, garam masala powder and mix well.
- Stir in boiled and covered chicken, mix well and cook until mixture is dry and let it cool.
- Take the mixture and make kababs of the same size (make 22-24).
- Now dip the beaten eggs and coat onto the breadcrumbs.
- It can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- In a frying pan, heat the cooking oil with the fry kabab from both sides until golden.