Spicy Quick Mini Pizza
Spicy Quick Mini Pizza.Hey Peoples u can try this mini pizza its very yummy and delicious .Please give it a try you all will surely like this.
- Cooking oil 2 tsp Pyaz (onion) chopped
- Chicken 1 teaspoon (Mince)
- 250g Adrak lehsan paste (ginger garlic paste)
- 1 tsp Namak (Salt)
- P tsp or taste Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder)
- 1 tsp Haldee powder (Turmeric powder)
- ½ tsp Zeera powder (Cumin powder)
- 1 tsp Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed
- Chop tsp Shimla mirch (Capsicum) chopped
- 1/4 Mayan Cup
- 3 tbs Oregano ½ tsp
- Pizza Sauce Cheddar Mozzarella cheese with black olive oregano cheese
- For the woks, add cooking oil, onions and sausage until bubbly.
- Add the grated chicken and mix well until it changes color.
- Add salt, black pepper, turmeric powder, cumin powder, crushed red chilli, mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Apply capicum and mix well.
- Stir in mayonnaise, mix well and cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in dry oregano and mix well.
- Let it cool.
- Sprinkle the dry flour in the pizza dough and knead the dough again until smooth.
- Sprinkle with dry flour and remove with the help of a rolling pin (about an inch thick) and cut into circular shapes / circles with the help of a cutter.
- In a baking tray, sprinkle with dry flour and place in a round circle dough, add and spread pizza sauce, add prepared chicken filling, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, black olives and sprinkle with dry oregano.
Option # 1: Baking In The Oven
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 10-12 minutes.
Option # 2: Pot Baking
Place pizza, cover and bake in a hot pot before the cheese melts (12-15 minutes).