Potato Croquettes. These Chicken and Potato Customers will be everyone’s favorite.
• Rafhan corn oil 3 tbs
• 2 regular Pyaz (Onion)
• Boiled chicken and 370s boiled
• Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed
• Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) 2 tsp
• Italian seasoning 1.5 tsp
• Maida (whole-purpose flour) 2 tbs
• Doodh (Milk) ½ Cup
• Anday (Eggs) 3
• Aloo (potatoes) boiled ½ kg
• Anday ki zardi (Egg yolks) 2
• Makhan (Butter) 2 tbs (room temperature)
• Kali mirch (Black Pepper) sharp ½ inches
• Namak (Salt) ½ tins or taste
• Hara dhania (fresh coriander) at 2 tbs
• Cheddar cheese cheese ½
• Mozza’s cheese from Mozzarella’s cup
• Maida (All-purpose flour) check 3 Cup or as needed
• Bread crumbs 2 Cup or as needed
• Roasted Rafhan corn oil
- For the woks, add the corn oil, onions and fry until golden brown.
- Stir in the boiled chicken and wrapped and mix well.
- Add crushed red chilli, green powder, Italian seasoning & mix well.
- Stir in all-purpose flour, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook until dry (2-3 minutes) and reduce.
- Remove the egg yolks and set aside for later use.
- In a bowl, add boiled potatoes & mix well with the help of a masher.
- Stir in reserved egg yolks, butter, crushed black pepper, salt, fresh coriander & mix well.
- Now add the cooked chicken mixture, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and mix until well combined.
- Grease your hands with olive oil, take the mixture (45g) and make croquettes of equal size (Mark 25) and fry for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, add the egg white and whisk well reserved.
- Now the crochet coats in whole-grain flour are then dipped into the white of the eggs burned in the bread crust.
- For the woks, add a handful of rafhan corn, heat it and rub the crochetes on a low flame until golden brown.
- It can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 month